Home inspection pricing
SINGLE FAMILY HOME - TERMITE & MOLD INCLUDED
0-1,500 SQ. FT $325
1,501-2,500 SQ.FT. $345
2,501-3,500 SQ. FT. $365
3,501-4,500 SQ. FT. $385
4,501-5,500 SQ. FT. $400
CONDO/APARTMENT - UNDER 2,500 SQ. FT.
Call for quote.
Please call or email us for a quote on properties larger than 5,500 square feet, multi-family and new construction.
additional INSPECTION SERVICES
What is a home inspection?
A non-invasive examination of a house, often times in connection with the sale of the home. Home inspections are usually conducted by a home inspector who has the training and certifications to perform such inspections. The client then uses the knowledge gained to make informed decisions about their pending real estate purchase. Because many home buyers are not familiar with all of the components of a house, the home inspection is an opportunity for an objective assessment by a certified inspector.
WHAT is thermal imaging?
Our thermal imaging inspection can detect
- plumbing leaks;
- hidden roof leaks before they cause serious damage;
- water and moisture intrusion that can lead to excessive damage and mold.
- circuit breakers in need of immediate replacement;
- overloaded and undersized circuits;
- overheated electrical equipment and components; and
- electrical faults before they cause a fire.